B.K. Singh, MD, FACC
Doing research, teaching at the university for medical sciences, and then seeing it all come together in the practice of cardiology has been very rewarding. It is always fulfilling when one helps patients improve their quality of life.
Dr. Singh did his medical training at the Dr. S. N. Medical College in Jodhpur, India. After receiving his M.D., he completed a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in cardiology at the University of Cincinnati. He also did residencies and fellowships at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in New York, at the University of Cincinnati Hospital, and the National Heart and Lung Institute in London, England.
His areas of expertise include diagnostic invasive cardiology, stress and transesophageal echocardiography, transvenous pacer insertion, and nuclear cardiology. In addition, Dr. Singh is a Level 3 Echocardiographer. Dr. Singh is a Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine and is certified by the National Board of Echocardiography and the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology.
He has contributed to over 40 scientifc articles in various peer reviewed journals and authored many book chapters in Cardiology.
He and his wife have a son.
- Dr. S.N. Medical College, 1984-1986
- National Heart & Lung Institute, UK, 1990
- University of Cincinnati Hospital, 1996-1999
- Dr. S.N. Medical College, 1980-1984
- St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, 1993-1994
- University of Cincinnati, 1994-1996
University of Cincinnati
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Cardiovascular Disease)
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology and Comprehensive Echocardiography
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Member, American Society of Echocardiology
- Member, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology