- Patients with heart disease who want to start or resume exercise or athletic activities.
- Patients who want an exercise prescription to reduce their cardiovascular risk.
- Athletes with exercise-induced symptoms.
- Athletes referred for screening prior to taking part in high-level activities.
- Athletes looking to optimize performance.
Common issues addressed:
- Abnormal electrocardiogram (EKG), stress test, or echocardiogram in athletes or active patients.
- Chest pain, fainting, palpitations, or shortness of breath with exercise.
- Unexplained decrease in exercise tolerance.
- Abnormal sports screening test.