Arkansas’s Leader in Cardiovascular Care
Leaders in Heart Health
Arkansas Cardiology, a department of Baptist Health, is the state’s leader in cardiovascular care. We are committed to providing the most advanced cardiovascular services in the state, including interventional cardiology, nuclear cardiology, electrophysiology, heart failure, structural cardiology, and peripheral vascular diagnostics and intervention. We strive to give each patient the same immediacy and quality care that we would give a member of our family. Please contact us if you would like more information.
News & Announcements
Arkansas Cardiology welcomes Dr. L. Parker Norris, MD to our Conway location. He specializes in Interventional Cardiology.
You can now access the presentations for the 2018 BHHI Cardiovascular Symposium for the Primary Care Physician.
Arkansas Cardiology is the state’s first…
- To recruit a fellowship trained electrophysiologist to private practice
- To offer cardiac imaging in an office-based nuclear laboratory, staffed by the first fellowship trained nuclear cardiologist in private practice
- To perform coronary stenting from the wrist
- To perform carotid artery stenting
- To perform coronary angioplasty in private practice
- To implant an automatic implantable cardiac defibrillator
- To perform a cardiac ablation
- To perfom therapeutic hypothermia for cardiac arrest
- To recruit a Cardiologist that completed a Structural Heart Fellowship to private practice, which brings several cutting edge procedures including Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) to Arkansas Cardiology.
- To have cardiologists trained in peripheral vascular diagnostics and intervention