Bernard Gojer, MD, MPA, FACC
Dr. Gojer is a cardiologist with over 20 years of experience practicing interventional and general cardiology, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, cardiovascular CT and vascular medicine.
- Board Certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certification in Cardiology
- Board Certification in Nuclear Cardiology
- Board Certification in Cardiovascular CT
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Interventional & general cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Nuclear cardiology
- Transthoracic echo and trans-esophageal echo
- Vascular ultrasound
- Arrhythmia / Pacemaker /defibrillator management
- Congestive Heart failure management
- Lipid (Cholesterol) Management and Preventive Cardiology
- CT calcium scoring and Coronary CT Angiography
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- American Medical Association
Education & Training
- BA, University of Texas at Austin, Texas
- MD, U.T. Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Texas
- Internship and Residency, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Texas
- Fellowship in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Texas
- Preceptor Fellowship in Nuclear Cardiology, University of Chicago, Pritsker School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Master’s Degree in Executive Health Care Administration, University of Texas at Tyler, Texas
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Alpha Chi National College Honor Society
- Gowda A, Gojer B, Motamedi M, Johnston AL, Davis MJ, Farrell RW, Miller G, Kronenberg MW. Automated Correlation of Intravascular Ultrasound Images With Angiography. Echocardiography, 1995; 12: 61–69.
- Gojer B, Williams KA. The Role of Scintigragphic Perfusion Imaging for Predicting Ischemic Cardiac Events in Non-Cardiac Surgery. American Journal of Cardiac Imaging. July 1995, Vol 9, No 3, pp 213–225.
- Ibrahim MA, Kronenberg MW, Boor PJ, Gojer B, Ahmad M, Motamedi M. Alteration of Biomechanical Properties of Iliac Arteries by Atherectomy and Angioplasty: an InVitro Ultrasound Study. Abstract Presentation: American Heart Association, November, 1994.
- Buchanan GR, Buchsbaum HJ, O’Banion K, Gojer B. Extravasation of Dactinomycin, Vincristine, and Cisplatin: Studies in an animal model. Medical and Pediatric Oncology, 1985; 13 (6): 375–80.
Fluent in Spanish