The purpose of the Baptist Health Heart Institute Cardiovascular Symposium for the Primary Care Provider is to improve the healthcare of the cardiac and peripheral vascular patients that are managed within Baptist Health and throughout the state of Arkansas. The need for this symposium is made apparent by the high mortality and morbidity rates in our state secondary to cardiovascular disease.
- How to Get the Most from your Cardiovascular Consult (Geoghagan)
- Understanding the Cardiac Catheterization Report (Starnes)
- How to Decipher Non-Invasive Reports (Jones)
- The Role of Invasive & Noninvasive Electrophysiologic Evaluation in Clinical Practice (Neuhauser)
- Evaluation of Chest Pain in the Primary Care Setting (Hackler)
- Hormones and Your Heart (Caldwell)